Quantcast Hudlin Entertainment: Invitation

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Invitation

I’m adding a blog to the Hudlin Entertainment site. Folks may ask why…certainly the internet doesn’t lack for opinions or oversharing of personal experiences. But folks keep asking for it, so as part of my ongoing experimentation with them medium, I’mma give it to them.

I won’t be doing this alone. They’ll be some other interesting personalities that will be posting here as well. Doesn’t mean I agree with everything they say, but I do like to hear what they think.

This is a call-and-response medium, and I look forward to your responses, which will be posted on our forum. There’s already a lot of lively conversation there on a wide range of topics, and I encourage folks to join in. If we’re not talking about what you’re interested in, start a thread!

Reginald Hudlin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go, Reg!